This week at King Sooper's...
Pork Tenderloin Buy 1 Get 1 Free.
This roasted pork tenderloin is ready in a flash, and absolutely packed with great ginger, honey and garlic flavors! It’s a weeknight winner!calories: 260 KCAL
author: THE CHUNKY CHEF
- 1lb pork tenderloin, excess fat trimmed
- 7 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated fresh garlic
- 2 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- pinch cayenne pepper
- olive oil for cooking
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Combine ginger, honey, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, cayenne, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Add half the marinade ingredients to a large ziplock bag and add pork tenderloin. Seal bag and marinate for a few hours or overnight. Pour leftover marinade into an airtight container and keep refrigerated until ready to roast the pork.
- Line a baking sheet or baking dish with a double layer of aluminum foil and set aside. Remove leftover marinade container from the refrigerator and preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Heat a large skillet with a bit of olive oil over MED-HIGH heat, remove excess marinade and sear pork tenderloin very briefly on all sides until lightly golden brown.
- Transfer tenderloin to prepared baking sheet/dish and roast for 10-15 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 133 F degrees.
- Brush with leftover marinade and broil on HIGH for 1-2 minutes until golden. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest a few minutes. Pork will continue carry-over cooking and should end up between 140-145 F degrees with a blush of pink.
- Brush marinade over the top of pork tenderloin and sprinkle with parsley if desired.Slice into 1/2 inch thick slices and serve.
Oven Roasted Asparagus with Garlic, Parmesan, & Lemon is a quick and easy side dish that is especially delicious in Springtime when asparagus is in season!
Lemon is a quick and easy side dish that is especially delicious in Springtime when asparagus is in season!
Course: Side Dish
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 173 kcal
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash the asparagus and trim the bottom inch of so of each stalk to get rid of the tough, fibrous part. A good way of telling where you should cut is to bend one stalk of asparagus toward the bottom until it snaps off. Then lay it next to the rest of the asparagus and cut them all to be the same length.
- Pat the asparagus dry and spread it out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle generously with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Give the asparagus a toss to coat it evenly in the olive oil and seasoning, then roast it in the oven for 8 to10 minutes, depending on thickness, just until tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the garlic, Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice and give it another toss before serving.