on sale this week @ King Soopers…
Spiral Ham $1.27/lb
Whole Ribeye $4.77/lb
BOGO.. boneless chicken breast, tenders or thin cut
Large Pineapple $.99
Green Beans $.99/lb
Southern Honey Glazed Ham
- 1 (8 pound) bone-in shank ham
- 4 cups water, or as needed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground cloves 1
- (8 pound) bone-in shank ham
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF.Place ham in a roasting pan.
- Pour in water to a 2 inch depth. Cover with a tight fitting lid.Bake for 6 to 8 hours in the preheated oven (all day or all night).
- Remove from the oven, pour off drippings and reserve.
- Skim fat from the top of the drippings, and discard.In a small bowl, mix one cup of the drippings with honey, brown sugar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce and cloves.
- Pour this over the ham, cover and return to the oven.
- Remaining drippings may be discarded or reserved for other uses.
- Bake for another 30 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.